|Additions and improvements for Paid Feature
||[Nov. 12th, 2009|02:11 pm]
We've made some additions and improvements to Notes!
The Notes feature has been added to two action-taking pages:
- You can now add a Note directly on the Add a friend page - handy if you'd like to mark down where you met them or another name you know them by!
- On the Ban and unban users page (under Account -> Privacy) you can now add a Note, including to a group of users all banned at the same time (so that next year you won't need to ask yourself "hey, why did I ban these guys?")
- When you're viewing your existing Notes they're grayed out; click in a field to activate it to change the text (this page can be found from the header by using Profile -> Manage Notes)
- Changes to editing:
- When you're going to create a new Note but one already exists, you'll get a warning that you're editing an existing Note
- You can now delete a note from the "Edit note" pop-up in the hover menu
- You can now delete notes for multiple selected users on the Manage notes page
- When you change Notes on "Ban|unban users" page, they can be edited and saved with "Save Changes" button