I'm here as a permanent member and an ongoing contributor to the community. I have questions that I do think concern me as such, even if I don't post art or fiction in my journal.
* Why is the TOS still unclear and subject to interpretation?
* Why do the standards for illegal material fluctuate between "against the law" and "against LJ's unwritten moral code"?
* Why isn't the new post linked from news
? Not everyone watches biz.
* Why aren't all reports taken as seriously as "possibly offensive material" complaints?
* What happened to not suspending a journal without contacting a person first?
* Why were people banned as a first response rather than a last resort?
* Why have the suspended journals not been reinstated and their owners apologized to when LJ representatives have already admitted that the reason they were suspended doesn't hold water? (especially as they were suspended before
the TOS was "clarified").
I'm still reading through the latest post on lj_biz
and there are quite a few good points and questions raised, none of which have been answered.
I would like to know where I stand and if I can be expecting to see the service I've paid quite a bit of money for is really going down the drain like everyone seems to think it is.